<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Search the Diary Google Custom Search

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My fever broke last night for the first time in a couple of days. No puking so far today. Stomach rolling like the sea. I'm going to try to eat some apple sauce for lunch. I had some juice this morning for the first time in a while. Been drinking Gatorade. Yuck.

Had some anxiety last night. Here in the dark unable to go to sleep. I got restless. Tried to stifle the anxiety by turning on the TV. It was after 1 A.M. and Twilight Zone was on. It was the one with the piano that played music that would expose the true feelings of the listener. It was "eh" as far as Twilight Zones go. I fell asleep at some point, thank God.

Tomorrow I go to see Dr. Keanu and also to a lab to get a diabetes test. You know, the one where you drink the orange soda? I remember really liking the stuff last time, but this time I think I will be too sick to like it and may even puke it up. But I will try not to do that whole Pygmalion thing and predispose myself to such a happening.

I don't mean to complain, but IS THIS PREGNANCY OVER YET?!?

Ugh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?