<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Search the Diary Google Custom Search

Monday, March 01, 2004

I am DYING laughing! I don't know if they'll still be there when you log on, but as of right now, the two ads at the top of this page are for a fart deodorizer and morning sickness!!! Hello, but does someone know me or what?!? This can't be a coincidence!

The Best Medicine

Hey, folks! I am dying laughing! I don't know if they'll still be there when you log on, but as of right now, the two ads at the top of my Web page are for a fart deodorizer and morning sickness! Hello, but does someone know me!

The morning sickness site just sells lemon drops and peppermints, so it's no big deal, but you have to go to the fart deodorizer site! I can't stop laughing! The absolute best part is the inset of the two adults handling the product! Holy smokes! This cannot be a real item. It cannot! Someone read it and tell me if it's a joke. I had to stop reading it because I was laughing so hard that I was scared Elise was going to shoot across the room.

If it's not a joke I'm going to buy a gross for my husband for Christmas! Though, after that last stomach virus I had it will definitely be a case of the pot calling the kettle smelly.

I am sorry, but I'm still laughing. Did you see the product? What's next? A pine tree on a string that you hang from Uranus?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?