<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Search the Diary Google Custom Search

Friday, May 14, 2004

The reviews are in:

And may I be the first to say God bless Ashli and her beautiful family.
The Raving Atheist
------------------------
Congratulations Ashli!
Amanda
-------------------------
Ashli, YOU GO GIRL!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy and wish I could give you and Elise a huge (and a little/gentle) hug!!
Annie Banno
-------------------------
Yea!!!! She is beautiful. I am so happy for you.
Ann Marie Cosgrove
-------------------------
Congrats Ashli! What a relief to know that the suffering is over. I hope that when you have the time you put up a webpage summarizing this experience so I can spread the word to others about your amazing story. I have told people about your blog but I can't do it justice when I try to explain the background info.
selma
-------------------------
Ashli, my heartiest congratulations - Elise IS gorgis!
p.s. looking forward to that book, too..
Alexa
-------------------------
Oh, gosh, she is SO ADORABLE!!
Emily
-------------------------
Thanks be to God!
Jean
-------------------------
"You know you got to go through hell before you get to heaven." ~ Stevie Miller Band.

And after reading your post ref'd by RA, I'd say you sure did, Ash. (I thought I'd posted this comment already, guess it didn't "take.") You say after only 30+ min. of praying and the prayer chain, suddenly "all was well??" I'm getting the shivers. Prayers answered, miracle indeed. Sometimes God works real fast according to *our* measure of time. He sure did reward you for your trust in Him, your faith, your suffering through what you already knew in your heart and soul was what you had to do. God blessed you too with the right hubby and the right doc (did he really look like Keanu??). Wow, wow and triple wow. Happy Moms' Day indeed!
Annie Banno
-------------------------
Congrats a million times over! Praise be to God, who hears our prayers.
She's so lovely, ashli.
Cin
-------------------------
Awwww, she's beautiful! Thanks for sharing the story of her birth. What a beautiful ending to such a trying time.
God Bless you and your family,
Nicole
-------------------------
Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? How is Baby Elise? Please post pictures!
anon
-------------------------
Hooray! Hooray for Elise! Hooray for Mom! Hooray for Dad! Hooray for God!
Please give Elise a kiss for me!
God bless you all,
anon
-------------------------
Is that Elise!?? Come ON! You can't beat around the bush about stuff
like that! I've been thinking about you and Elise every day for months,
you can't leave me hangin' like this! LOL!
Is that your tummy lumpkin?!!!
WOW!!!
squeal!!
anon
-------------------------
There you go again, posting late-term, post-natal fetus pictures on your site to mislead and frighten women. Shame on you.
And congratulations again!
anon
-------------------------
Congrats. i bet she is lovely what a wonderful Mothers Day gift.
hope you start feeling great! thank you so much for posting your diary. i really enjoy reading it. I will continue to pray for you and your family that everything goes well for you with the new baby. i bet her big brother is crazy about her.
anon
-------------------------
Ash,
Yey, congratulations to you and your family and lots of love to you and your gorgeous baby girl

I'm so, so happy about Elise. I kept thinking about her all day yesterday and calling up her picture to mind. She really is beautiful.

How are YOU doing? I almost passed out when I got to the part of the story where the nurse came in and said that weird stuff about anger.
anon
-------------------------
Oh Ashli,
Elise is incredibly beautiful. I am rejoicing with you and your husband and
your son. I hope that you're on cloud nine celebrating : )
Hallelujah!
anon
-------------------------
Ashli congratulations!!! Patte sent me a picture of Elise, she is absolutely beautiful, she looks just like you!!! I am so happy that all the hardship is over and you have been given the first prize for allowing God to work in you, He does have a sense of humor even though in your case it was no humor at all but a test of faith, I have been praying for you and your family through out the pregnancy and keeping up with your blog diary, you should publish it, it would help so many women. I hope you get this email from me.
Congratulations again.
anon
-------------------------
Congratulations Ashli!!
Your re-cap of Elise's birth made me laugh and then cry tears of joy when I read that all was well - thank God and praise His Holy, Holy name!! You are truly blessed.
I am so very happy for you.
I saw her picture, she is absolutely beautiful.
love and hugs to you both,
anon
-------------------------
Praise God, when was she born. We have not been to your site in some time now. But we have been praying for you all.

anon

-------------------------

I'm a faithful, daily reader of the sicle and the diary. BUT MY PUTER WAS IN THE SHOP and I missed it.

Congratulations, she is gorgeous. That one pic is not sufficient. Please send or post some more.

I know you can appreciate this, so I'll just say it.. I'm all achy and JEALOUS! Give Elise lots of smooshy momma kisses for me and send more pictures.

---------------------------
Hey! Congratulations! Elise is sooo Beautiful! She looks so peaceful, like a little angel. I know you're busy and tired. I hope everything has gone well with the delivery and adjustments to a new baby. You really do have a beautiful little girl, I know you're proud of her, and you're happy to finally get to hold her. I know you had some hard decisions to make during your pregnancy, but you trusted God, and you obviously did what was right for little Elise!

love ya,
another HG sufferer
----------------------------
Congratulations!!!

I read your blog, and just wanted to extend my heartfelt congratulations to you and your family on the birth of Elise. :-) She's so beautiful.

I'd also like to thank you for your courageous honesty about the trials you faced with this pregnancy, and all your past ones.

God bless you all, and especially Elise. :-)
anon

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?